Acrylic and Alloy Whorl Drop Spindle No.222
Turquoise, Silver Plated Filigree Pendant... Price includes free-shipping (US only)
1) CHOOSE FROM AVAILABLE SHAFT COLORS from drop down menu
2) CHOOSE FROM Top Whorl (as shown) or Bottom Whorl - from drop down menu
- WEIGHT/DIMENSIONS: Weight: 1.1oz (33g), Whorl: Acrylic/Alloy .5” x 1.73” (13mm x 44mm), Smaller (of the two that I make) Shaft Diameter: .106" (2.7mm)
This design incorporates a lovely 1.2" (30mm) turquoise (howlite) donut/disc, a silver plated floral filigree pendant, and a 1/8" (3.2mm) acrylic disc for a whorl. The pendant is laminated to the acrylic and mounted to the steel shaft and finished off with a large silver plated cap on the bottom side and several silver plated and tone caps and jewelry findings around the signature John Galen high-carbon steel shaft with a heat forged hook - which has an industrial quality 2-part (color/gloss) powder coat paint applied. All components are assembled with an industrial quality 2-part epoxy resin for long life
This is an amazing and versatile medium weight drop spindle that has a fast spin and plenty of rim weight to handle a wide range of fibers.
- FREE SHIPPING - US ONLY: Applies to All US States and Select US Territories and ships via USPS 1st Class Mail. Upgraded/expedited shipping options available at check-out.
- In-stock orders typically ship in 1 to 2 business day. Out-of-stock/custom orders typically ship within 10 business days. Please allow 2 to 5 days for transit time (ships from Tucson, AZ).
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING AVAILABLE: I ship to 38 countries and rates are available on this page (top right).
- Hand crafted in Tucson, AZ, by John Galen Gudenkauf (owner/artist) with US and Global Materials.
2-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Yes. I gladly accept custom orders, although they are limited when it comes to altering dimensions. TAHKLI/SUPPORT SPINDLES: customers can choose (in most cases) from the shaft colors, beads, and whorl color/wood species of items already listed.
Yes. I do offer wholesale sales to qualifying re-sellers. Contact me and we can discuss terms
I gladly accept orders by mail and do accept checks. When ordering, please phone or email John Galen to check availability and to reserve the item(s) you wish to order. When I receive the order/check in the mail, I will send out the package within 24 hours.
CONTACT: John Galen at 520-490-4962
Jun 2, 2023
May 26, 2023
The quality and detailing as well the the way it spins is fantastic. I made a wise choice as always. Thank you
Mar 14, 2023
Sep 28, 2022