Acrylic Whorl Drop Spindle No. 225
Crystal Rhinestone Studded Silver Plated Pendant, Acrylic Whorl, and More Crystals
- CHOOSE FROM AVAILABLE SHAFT COLORS at drop down menu
- CHOOSE FROM Top Whorl (as shown) or Bottom Whorl at drop down menu
SPECIFICATIONS: Weight: 1.1 ounce (31 grams), Whorl: Acrylic 2" (51mm), Shaft: .102” (2.6mm) dia. Steel Shaft (Shown in Plum Velvet) x 8.3” (21.1cm) length
- This is a very well balanced light to medium weight drop spindle that will be great for spinning a wide variety of fine fibers.
The centerpiece of this spindle is Silver Plated Pendant that is studded with 74 Crystal Rhinestones that brilliantly sparkles and bounces light off if it as it spins - mounted to a 1/8" (3.2mm) thick acrylic disc for a whorl. The whorl is mounted to a John Galen Signature powder-coat painted high-carbon/spring steel shaft with a heat forged hook (shown here in Plum Velvet) and is adorned with multi-crystal bead spacers, Tibetan style silver plated bead caps, and silver plated findings. All components are assembled with an industrial 2-part epoxy glue.
- FREE SHIPPING - US ONLY: Applies to All US States and Select US Territories and ships via USPS 1st Class Mail with Insurance and Tracking. Upgraded/expedited shipping options available at check-out.
- In-stock orders typically ship in 1 business day. Out-of-stock/custom orders typically ship within 10 business days. Please allow 2 to 5 days for transit time (ships from Tucson, AZ).
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING AVAILABLE: I ship to 38 countries and rates are available on this page (top right).
- Hand crafted in Tucson, AZ, by John Galen Gudenkauf (owner/artist) with US and Global Materials.
2-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Yes. I gladly accept custom orders, although they are limited when it comes to altering dimensions. TAHKLI/SUPPORT SPINDLES: customers can choose (in most cases) from the shaft colors, beads, and whorl color/wood species of items already listed.
Yes. I do offer wholesale sales to qualifying re-sellers. Contact me and we can discuss terms
I gladly accept orders by mail and do accept checks. When ordering, please phone or email John Galen to check availability and to reserve the item(s) you wish to order. When I receive the order/check in the mail, I will send out the package within 24 hours.
CONTACT: John Galen at 520-490-4962
Sep 17, 2023
John nailed it again!!! My second spindle and a very sparkling addition to my collection. This is a marker for my 65th birthday and John gave me a spindle worthy if the Milestone. Thank you John.