Rainbow Kaleidoscope Drop Spindle No.227 - TOP WHORL - Rainbow Stainless Filigree Pendant, Silver, Rainbow Crystals, and Acrylic Whorl with Alloy Weight Ring
- Price includes free-shipping (US only)
- PLEASE NOTE: Rainbow Pendant color will vary from one to another spindle (see picture samples). If you have a preference of color hue, please let me know :-)
- WEIGHT/DIMENSIONS: Weight: 1.0oz (31g), Whorl: Acrylic/Alloy .3” x 1.74” (8mm x 44mm), SHAFT: the Smaller of the two that I make at .106" (2.7mm) diameter x 8" (20.3cm) length in Hi-Gloss Sun Yellow
Made from a total of 49 individual pieces, this special design incorporates a 1/8" thick acrylic disc that has a groove milled into the bottom surface with a chrome plated alloy ring mounted into it that acts to add weight toward the rim of the whorl for a well balanced and longer spin. The whorl is adorned with a rainbow color ion coated stainless steel filigree pendant mounted onto the surface - along with two silver plated 6-petal bead caps, three multi-crystal bead spacers, 30 rainbow color Preciosa Czech crystal rhinestones, a stainless steel taper spring, and silver plated and stainless steel finding all mounted to a hi-gloss sun yellow colored steel shaft. The shaft is made of high-carbon/spring steel with a heat forged hook, and it is coated with an industrial quality 2-part (color/gloss) powder coat paint. All components are assembled with an industrial quality 2-part epoxy resin for long life
This is an amazing and versatile lighter weight top whorl drop spindle that has a fast spin and good rim weight to handle a wide range of fine fibers.
- FREE SHIPPING - US ONLY: Applies to All US States and Select US Territories and ships via USPS 1st Class Mail. Upgraded/expedited shipping options available at check-out.
- In-stock orders typically ship in 1 to 2 business day. Out-of-stock/custom orders typically ship within 10 business days. Please allow 2 to 5 days for transit time (ships from Tucson, AZ).
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING AVAILABLE: I ship to 38 countries and rates are available on this page (top right).
- Hand crafted in Tucson, AZ, by John Galen Gudenkauf (owner/artist) with US and Global Materials.
2-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Yes. I gladly accept custom orders, although they are limited when it comes to altering dimensions. TAHKLI/SUPPORT SPINDLES: customers can choose (in most cases) from the shaft colors, beads, and whorl color/wood species of items already listed.
Yes. I do offer wholesale sales to qualifying re-sellers. Contact me and we can discuss terms
I gladly accept orders by mail and do accept checks. When ordering, please phone or email John Galen to check availability and to reserve the item(s) you wish to order. When I receive the order/check in the mail, I will send out the package within 24 hours.
CONTACT: John Galen at 520-490-4962