ACRYLIC AND ALLOY WHORL DROP SPINDLE No. 209
Cubic Zirconia and Black Alloy Pendant Color, Austrian Crystal Spacer Beads, and Gold & Silver Tone & Plated Findings
1) CHOOSE FROM AVAILABLE SHAFT COLORS from drop down menu
2) CHOOSE FROM Top Whorl (as shown) or Bottom Whorl - from drop down menu
- WEIGHT/DIMENSIONS: Weight: 1.4 ounce (39.6 grams), Whorl: Acrylic 1/8” x 2” (2.4mm x 5.1cm), Shaft: 3/32” dia. (shown in Black-Gold) x Overall Length: 8.25” (22.2cm)
- This design incorporates a 1/8" acrylic whorl and one gorgeous black cubic zirconia studded black mirror plated pendant, two multi-crystal spacer beads, and numerous silver and gold plated/tone cap beads and findings. The WHORL is made from a laser cut acrylic disc that I've milled to soften the edges and heat polished. The shaft is made from high carbon (spring) steel with a forged hook that has a 2-part powder coat paint finish applied for a beautiful look and feel. All parts, including whorl, findings, cap bead, and findings are assembled with an industrial 2-part epoxy glue.
- FREE SHIPPING - US ONLY: Applies to All US States and Select US Territories and ships via USPS 1st Class Mail. Upgraded/expedited shipping options available at check-out.
- In-stock orders typically ship in 1 business day. Out-of-stock/custom orders typically ship within 10 business days. Please allow 2 to 5 days for transit time (ships from Tucson, AZ).
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING AVAILABLE: I ship to 38 countries and rates are available on this page (top right).
- Hand crafted in Tucson, AZ, by John Galen Gudenkauf (owner/artist) with US and Global Materials.
2-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Yes. I gladly accept custom orders, although they are limited when it comes to altering dimensions. TAHKLI/SUPPORT SPINDLES: customers can choose (in most cases) from the shaft colors, beads, and whorl color/wood species of items already listed.
Yes. I do offer wholesale sales to qualifying re-sellers. Contact me and we can discuss terms
I gladly accept orders by mail and do accept checks. When ordering, please phone or email John Galen to check availability and to reserve the item(s) you wish to order. When I receive the order/check in the mail, I will send out the package within 24 hours.
CONTACT: John Galen at 520-490-4962
Jun 12, 2023
Mar 13, 2021
No words can describe these drop spindles. They are gorgeous, exquisite and very well made. I almost hate to use them, but I will take them to a meeting to show them off for sure. I absolutely love these spindles.
Mar 1, 2021
Aug 9, 2019
The spindle was packaged very nice. It is beautiful and spins wonderfully.
Dec 14, 2018
Not just aesthetically pleasing but spins a nice thin yarn both controlled and consistent. I have purchased a few tahkli spindles and bowls from this shop and though I have not gotten the hang of the spin as I am a drop spindle gal, it is my goal over the holiday to revisit these wonderful tools. I highly recommend this product