TIBETAN SIZE/STYLE SUPPORT SPINDLE No.642 - CHINESE PHOENIX & DRAGON
- Heavier Weight - Larger Diameter .134" dia. Shaft with 1.5" Antique Brass Finished (Chinese Dragon and Phoenix) Alloy Whorl, a Multi-Crystal Bead Spacer, Clear Faceted Crystal Bead, and Gold Tone/Plated Findings
1) CHOOSE FROM AVAILABLE SHAFT COLORS - see drop down menu
2) With Hook (as shown) or NO-HOOK (option) - see drop down menu
- WEIGHT/DIMENSIONS: 1.7 oz. (49g), 1.5”dia. x 8.5"L (3.4cm x 21.6cm), with Large Size Shaft: .136" (3.5mm) diameter
This spindle uses a gold color Chinese Dragons and Phoenix Collector Coin, which I turned and polished to a relief (expose the shiny metal on top) - then I've applied 2 thick coats of epoxy resin to each side for a long life finish. The bottom has a gold plated multi-crystal spacer bead, a 15mm faceted clear crystal bead and a gold plated bead/findings at the tip. The shaft is made from a high-carbon spring steel and is colored with a 2-coat-process high temperature powder-coat paint. All components are assembled with high strength 2-part industrial epoxy. The outer rim/edge of the coin whorl has been milled and polished to a shine after assembly to add a classy finished look to the whorl and to make the whorl true and balanced.
- SPECIAL REQUESTS WELCOME - leave note or send me a message.
- FREE SHIPPING - US ONLY: Applies to All US States and Select US Territories Only: In-stock orders typically ship in 1 business day. Out-of-stock/custom orders typically ship within 10 business days. Ships via USPS-FIRST CLASS MAIL. Please allow 2 to 5 days for transit time (ships from Tucson, AZ).
INTERNATIONAL & UPGRADED SHIPPING AVAILABLE: Customer pays 100% of shipping charges for these options.
All John Galen spindles are designed and hand-crafted by John Galen Gudenkauf (owner/artist) in Tucson, AZ. Made in USA from US and Global Materials
2-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Yes. I gladly accept custom orders, although they are limited when it comes to altering dimensions. TAHKLI/SUPPORT SPINDLES: customers can choose (in most cases) from the shaft colors, beads, and whorl color/wood species of items already listed.
Yes. I do offer wholesale sales to qualifying re-sellers. Contact me and we can discuss terms
I gladly accept orders by mail and do accept checks. When ordering, please phone or email John Galen to check availability and to reserve the item(s) you wish to order. When I receive the order/check in the mail, I will send out the package within 24 hours.
CONTACT: John Galen at 520-490-4962
Mar 28, 2023
Love the beauty of the design. Fast delivery.
Apr 18, 2022
I'm just learning supported spindling and this spindle from John Galen is the first one that I've been able to make successful yarn with. it's very well made and just beautiful! So of course I had to order another one......
Apr 13, 2022
Terrific spindle and an amazing seller! Highly recommend this shop! A++++++
Apr 2, 2022
Wow - this is gorgeous! Can’t wait to try it out, thanks again!
Mar 27, 2022