MINI Acrylic and Alloy Whorl Drop Spindle No.216
Price includes free-shipping (US only)
1) CHOOSE FROM AVAILABLE SHAFT COLORS from drop down menu
2) CHOOSE FROM 2 SHAFT LENGTHS from drop down menu: MINI 6.75" Long, or STANDARD 8" Long
3) CHOOSE FROM Top Whorl (as shown/default) or Bottom Whorl - PLEASE LEAVE NOTE UPON CHECK OUT FOR THIS OPTION
- WEIGHT: 1.1oz (33g), WHORL: 1.85” (47MM) Diameter, SHAFT: .104" (2.6mm) diameter x 6.75 (17.1) to 8" (21.3cm) long
This design incorporates a TWO silver plated floral filigree pendants that I've treated treated to add a rainbow gun metal gray patina - making each one unique. The pendants are laminated (top and bottom side) to a slightly smaller (1.75"/45mm) acrylic disc to complete the whorl - then they, and matching top and bottom side filigree bead caps with a gold plated multi-crystal spacer inside, another another crystal spacer and silver plated findings are on all mounted onto a signature John Galen high-carbon steel shaft with a heat forged hook and painted in an industrial quality 2-part (color/gloss) powder coat paint. The additional bead caps and findings have been treated with the same gun-metal gray patina as the pendant and all components are assembled with an industrial quality 2-part epoxy resin for long life
This is an amazing and versatile light-to-medium weight spinner that has a fast spin and plenty of rim weight to handle short and longer staple fibers.
- FREE SHIPPING - US ONLY: Applies to All US States and Select US Territories and ships via USPS 1st Class Mail. Upgraded/expedited shipping options available at check-out.
- In-stock orders typically ship in 1 to 2 business day. Out-of-stock/custom orders typically ship within 10 business days. Please allow 2 to 5 days for transit time (ships from Tucson, AZ).
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING AVAILABLE: I ship to 38 countries and rates are available on this page (top right).
- Hand crafted in Tucson, AZ, by John Galen Gudenkauf (owner/artist) with US and Global Materials.
2-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Yes. I gladly accept custom orders, although they are limited when it comes to altering dimensions. TAHKLI/SUPPORT SPINDLES: customers can choose (in most cases) from the shaft colors, beads, and whorl color/wood species of items already listed.
Yes. I do offer wholesale sales to qualifying re-sellers. Contact me and we can discuss terms
I gladly accept orders by mail and do accept checks. When ordering, please phone or email John Galen to check availability and to reserve the item(s) you wish to order. When I receive the order/check in the mail, I will send out the package within 24 hours.
CONTACT: John Galen at 520-490-4962
Sep 7, 2022
Pictures do not do these spindles justice !!!
Mar 19, 2022
Perfect, absolutely perfect! Thank you.